Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My silly conversation #1,#2,#3

Inspired by Timothy Tiah's 'thing fatty and shorty say', I gonna write this kind of post to somehow record my silly/bimbo conversation. -.-
There will be conversation between me and myself, me and my mom/dad/Jeff/cousins/friends/others.
I normally chat with them in mandarin and thus, I translated most of the conversation unless it must be typed in Chinese to show the pun. -.-
Disclaimer: sarcasm maybe found and it does not totally express the author's true concern. It's for entertainment and shall not be taken seriously

#1
Jeff just bought cookie crumbs from Famous Amos which is our favourite brand for cookies. I was wondering its packaging so he googled for me. The first search was lowyat forum and I saw bad comment about Famous Amos cookie.

Me: yerrr. How can someone hate Famous Amos cookie? Faster report or block that user.
Jeff: where did you learn all these block and report? -.- (as I am not really involved in the forum/gaming world to know all these terms)
Me: Facebook

#2
This is an old post which I had posted in fb before but this is too epic that I have to repost it here.
We passed by a golf club and I saw people selling ball-like substances in a plastic bag.
Me: aiyooo. ( according to my friends, I have this habit to say this but I don't realize that I say so. -.-)
Jeff: what?
Me: see, there are people selling turtle eggs. I thought it is illegal?
Jeff: *facepalm* those are golf balls.
Me: ohhhhh no wonder I saw neon colour one. -.-

Side note: If there is neon colored turtle egg, I guess it hatches ninja turtle. Then it will have the eye mask on its face. Awwww. So cuteeeee!

#3
Jeff and I were discussing about the African Tortoise. I was objecting in the first place as I want to rear frog. -.- then the conversation went on until I agree on getting tortoise.
Me: ok fine. Get tortoise. Then I will abuse it. I will take photo with it by placing stuff on them. Can I put Santa hat on it? Or a crown?
Jeff: ok. Cute. ( refer to the tortoise. I hope it's referring me as well. -.-)
Me: can I ask it to take stuff for me? Like this. *sent an image*


No comments: