Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Welcome little froggie!

I got this really cute keroppi widget from one of my uni mate,Jeffrey.
(lam yan lou gao, put cartoon in his blog XD )

So, I have this two weeks study break.
I finished study 7 ENV lecture notes, still have 8 more. (total failure in following my plan.), 2 chapters of SCI, others? untouched.
luckily it's all form 6 syllabus, at least I still have some patches of them.

and I left 5 days!
WOW. typing this makes me feel guilty.
seriously, I admire those who has strong determination in revision. I never stick my plan. SAD.

Again, have to tell myself, PLEASE DO NOT REPEAT THE PROCRASTINATION IN THE NEXT SEM.

p/s: what do you say for traffic light in BM? chiam chiam called it,lampu suluh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Iona Tan said...

LAMPU SULUH AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA WATTAHECK!

petite said...

i know, I can't stop laughing after that. LOL