I got the conditional offer letter from Monash already.
Ah well,some of you might think it's not a big deal.
But for a person who have been lack of luck recently,it's a good news
The problem is,
the conditional letter is valid until 2nd of july. Ouch!
'll call the PIC again to hold my offer
I have out of no choice.
The earliest date for IELTS is 10th of july.
Again,Lord,I'm hoping that everything 'll be going through smoothly.