Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Holiday 7: Food must take in Jogoya

So,today don't have any workshop as I went to Jogoya for their lunch buffet.(well,it's still one of my way to survive in the holiday)

1st: oyster.
It's expensive and everyone is fighting for it.so be fast.
For those who're not dare to eat raw oyster,squished some lemon juice and apply lots of thousand island on it. I did that btw.
Oyster is rich in zinc which is important for male.......(you know what's the purpose) and female for shiny hair.

2nd: ICE CREAM
there're New zealand natural and Haagen Daaz.so why not? to make your payment worth.

3rd: red meat
it's more expensive than white meat and rice.LOL

4th: the coconut juice
It's sold around RM 5 outside i think and it's so nice to drink.

5th: Sashimi
I don't eat raw salmon but I took tako aka octopus leg.the only sashimi I dare to eat.

6th: any random food which can't find in other place.
eg: the dessert.whee.any food as long as it's not rice that 'll make you bloated.

that's all i think.I'm getting lesser mood in blogging.
-.-

No comments: