Sunday, June 13, 2010

holiday 4

exhausted day.I slept around 12.30 am and woke up at 7 am to help my cousin in KP.
not to show off it's suffering or what.I just sit there and distribute some flyers only.well,I just simply can't sleep early.I went to bed around 11pm and rolled on the bed and chatted a while with chiam chiam,then slept around 12.30. :P

anyway,something happens and I shall not enclose here.
but definitely this problem 'll be solved as time passed with patience, endurance and toleration.

Tomorrow will definitely be a better day,because I'll post about how I modify my skirt which the length is awkward for my height.I'm turning a A shape skirt into a bubble skirt.

p/s: supposed to start the BIE today,photo done.but I have no mood to do so as the shit had happened.

No comments: