Saturday, June 12, 2010

holiday 3

BORED.BORED.BORED.
I didn't make any stuff yet(it's only 1.37 pm) because I slept pretty early yesterday.normally the lunar pushes me to do my stuff.lunar gives me inspiration.lalala~
anyway,to make my blog not so boring-full of words and meaningless words summore.
le petite finally has a super brilliant idea.

I'll come out some meaningful post everyday.no more today i went AEON,i didn't buy anything because I don't hv money,I need money,someone please give me money.Oh i forgot I can't earn money this month since next month i'm going off.bla bla bla.I feel irritated too. :P

I shall post more on my BIE (FYI:blog in education) I might teach you how to cook when you only hv limited ingredient at home,how to modify your clothes in a simple way,how to match up your clothes if you sort of buy my fashion sense.I have unique/queer fashion sense in the slanted way.hahaha.how to kill boredom at home,how to makeup for a lazy person like me.(BB CREAM ROCKS.) how to bla bla bla.

THE NAME OF THE PROJECT IS : YIN XIAN'S SURVIVOR DURING THE HOLIDAYS/HOW TO HAVE A MEANINGFUL HOLIDAY WITHOUT GUILT?/THE WHATEVER ROJAK PROJECT

hmmmm.should sign up for nuffnang,if I really wanna do all those post.I can earn some money from that too.any comment?

project 'll start on tomorrow or the day after tomorrow,as tomorrow I'm helping my cousin to do some stuff.

Can't wait for my otter brown stuff to arrive.WHEE~

No comments: