Wednesday, April 7, 2010

update update.

well, a week almost passed.
nothing much happen.
but I think I should update a bit.(well,I'm bored)
1.I'm busy from monday to wednesday.Eventhough I don't have extra class,I need the time to finish my homework,as Monday to Wednesday are the days I always got homework.

2.I'm sick since last wednesday.The sickness just came after I got gastric,unpredictable like me.ARGH.well,I'm feeling better already.

3.I'm trying to cut down my dosage of ponstan (a medicine for menstrual pain) because I think it increases my rate in getting gastric,though I ate them after I had my meal.I don't want to depend on medicine so much either.SO today,I depend on myself,telling that it's not pain at all,but padahal,SAKIT SAKIT SAKIT.well,not as pain as the previous month. People said,menstrual pain 'll be eased after you got a baby.I think I need to bear for another 8 years maybe?Anyway,I'll exercise more to increase my metabolism rate and meanwhile ease the pain as well.

4.I'm going to penang with my family on 1th of may to 3rd of may.So,I must make sure I'm healed by that time so that I can get to eat my asam laksa and bobo chacha.

5.got a few parcel.And I still have the last one on shipment.I swear,no shipment until june.not that I'm broke,but I need to control on the rate I spent.Maybank2u is so convenient to use and convinced me to spend more too.-.-

6.been watching gossip girl season 3 lately.well,it's getting....ermm.....I don't know how to describe it.It's like they can kiss and ........ with everyone in the drama. It's gross to see the threesome of Dan,Olivia and Vanessa.I'm not acting innocent but it's a bit too much lah.anyway,I love to watch the part where Chuck and Blair are together.AWWW.SO SWEET.that's why love drama is never outdated.Always the same plot,but people always buy it.Anyway,I watched it to get some inspiration on making jewellery as well.

7.well,some political changes happened in the college and the PIC quit.the best thing is she's holding my limited edition children novel.I borrowed to her daughter.and how am I supposed to get back?

8.Apparently,gossip girl really helps in improving my english.At least I'm thinking in english now,but my vocab is still not good enough.I subscribe some free novel online.but I don't feel like reading stories online.I prefer to read it in paper.I know,it might not be environmentally friendly.But I'll try to flip through the expired newsweek magazine to learn more words.oh ya,I always make grammar mistake.need more practice perhaps.

9.downloaded so many cartoon and movies and drama.WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

10.I MUST finish my homework diligently!

11.I'm so nervous about the NTU outcome.If you guys want to say that I'M LIKE THOSE BAI KA LUI SO SEMANGAT WANNA GO OVERSEA TO STUDY,GO AHEAD.I DON'T CARE.I got a bit hurt when one of my friend said that I just wanna go oversea to study and somemore asked me why I take STPM if I wanna go oversea.and I planned to work there to pay my daily allowance if I got it.Anyway,no point to worry all of these when things are not certain yet.Just wish me luck,people.Stop pouring the cold water.I'm not hoping for Cambridge or Harvard.It's just NTU.seems impossible to get it but it's possible.

12.well,end of the story.As usual,I'm still meeting chiam chiam once a week only.>.<.Miss him badly.

No comments: