Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ran+dom = me!

The date is confirmed.
My LCCI exam is on the 1st week and 2nd week of june.
After that,I'm free!! ASK ME OUT FOR UNIVERSITY SHOPPING.
should be getting my university result by then.
(well,I might shop earlier if I got NTU.because J card day is on 12th and 13th of may.MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR SUCH GRAND SHOPPING SPREE.I might exaggerate it. :P.but this is the time when you can see the true colour of a woman.will come out an article about the type of shopping woman)

I'm having a dilemma now.
1st,If I'm lucky enough to get NTU, (my result is not good,I think I love to repeat my failure,kononnya,you start a new life from where you fall.back to topic)
I have to start thinking of my financial status.It's a 100k + per course,without living expenses.
I don't feel like burden my parents,because it's not a small amount.
If I want to get scholarship,I have to study like mad.
whereas if I'm in local uni,hahaha,you know lah,we'll get some people to take the last few places.
and I'm kinda having the JPA scholarship for local uni due to my acceptance in form 6.
After thinking so hard,
I refuse to think anymore.
because I'll "ki siao" if I'm trying to predict God's planning for me.
right now,
three things to do,
1.enjoy my life
2.do my best for LCCI exam to "mencuci nama saya yang sudah jadi sikit busuk sebab STPM"
(I'm the one who need academic performance to boost her confidence.YA LAH,I'm kiasu,but I get satisfaction in achieving success in academic performance,just like I get satisfaction in plucking ppl's grey hair)
3.make jewelery BECAUSE I BOUGHT NEW MATERIAL!!! YEAH!!

well,just to make my blog not so dead and learn to blog God as Aisha said.I'm the amateur God blogger.

I'll end with a verse I find it really useful when I'm lost in direction aka blur and impatient~

Do not be anxious about anything,but in everything,by prayer and petition,with thanksgiving, present your requests to God, which transcend all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:6-7-