Saturday, March 20, 2010

MY PINK COLLECTION IS OUT!

After three months,I finally made..................6 pairs of earrings.
I know,I know,I'm not productive enough.
but you know,I still have lots of LCCI homework to be finished.
Those are earrings I made in 3 days in Jan.See,I can be very productive if I want.
Anyway,cut it short and we shall go to the vital one,
YES,THEY'RE ON SALE NOW.


This's my one and only authorised dealer.If you have seen any stuff 100% exactly the same as these selling in another site.LET ME KNOW,I'll sue them and get some royalty.WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok,I started to talk like a famous designer.just let me be. :P
and not only that,some of them might be limited edition,because the material is limited and I simply can't remember how I did it.Just like drawing,you can draw something in the 1st time,but 2nd time,you just can't get exactly the same as the previous one.It's handmade,not machine made,so you know la,it will not be exactly the same.Anyway,those simple one can be remake.
The point is,
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS WORLD WEARING IT.YOU KNOW!! HOW LUCKY!
It's affordable limited edition.
Once I got my sewing machine,more stuff 'll be out.
STAY TUNE.
xoxo.you know you love me.
(sounds familiar? LOL)

p/s: the reason why there's only 5 pair in the site:It's because there's 1 pair doesn't pass my QC.need some modification. XD

No comments: