Friday, February 26, 2010

My biggest fall so far

well, as you guys know,STPM is out.
and I don't get what I expected or I should say I didn't get a good enough pointer to compete in taking nutrition course.
There's too many people taking biology for STPM.
there're some got excellent result (for eg:3.7 to 3.8)
there're some like me,not so bad but not good enough to apply hot course like pharmacy.
anyway,I hate pharmacy so I wouldn't take it.
I'm more to nutrition because I believe that diseases which is cured by natural way is better and prevention is better than cure.I want hollistic recovery instead of treating the part which is sick and ignore the cause of the sickness.I want to verify the nutrition value of certain food

And there're some ppl,
as I heard,wanted to take pharmacy and their pointer is around 3.8.
They're still afraid that they can't get it.
So,they go for nutrition and dietician because they scared end up ntg.
and this means,my competition 'll be higher.
please lah people,if you think you really don't have the interest in such course,don't just get it because you just want a degree in local u and make those ppl with lower pointer can't get what they want.

well,maybe I'm a bit aggressive on this.
because I was so lazy in my form 6 life.
when you guys are busy studying,I'm doing ntg but playing in FB.
and now,I'm regret for thinking that I'm smart enough to cope all the workload in form 6.
I overestimated myself

As what I read in a novel,
when you have gone through something unpredictable,
you'll undergo 4 stages
1st stage:cry as loud/much as you can.
2nd stage:aggressive,deny the happening and start blaming others
3rd stage:calm down and depressed
4th stage:accept the truth or commit suicide

currently in 3rd stage.
but don't worry,I won't die like that.
I'm not married yet.
and after an incident happened to a senior,I appreciate my life more.

No comments: