Friday, January 8, 2010

LCCI

hey,
I'm studying now until june to get my LCCI diploma
BECAUSE MY FEE IS WAIVED.
hohohohohohoho.(thanks to my SPM result)
and girls are really complicated.
At 1st thinks that good result doesn't bring you job.
then,now thinks that good result are good because you get free course.
I just have to pay my examination fee.
Since I'm working at ALC and in the morning I can't really call ppl for appointment.
So,I must well go for LCCI where the class is held in the morning
and next time,while I'm in university,I might get account from small company and earn some pocket money with that LCCI.
In the afternoon,I'll be continue my calling and teaching my boss's daughter as well,
with some extra income
AND YES,FINALLY I'M FULLY OCCUPIED.
and about the teaching job,
I went to MOE website and search for every primary school around my house.
I called school by school.
AND
THEY WANT TEACHER WHO CAN TEACH AT LEAST A YEAR.
and no place for replacement teacher currently.
so,
If anyone read this and interested to enrol,
FIND ME LO.
the deadline for jan intake is 10/1/2010
otherwise,you hv to go for the 1 year course which intake is on feb.

No comments: