Sunday, January 3, 2010

dress hunting

This's the dress I saw in Singapore.Due to the price is a bit high,so I think that I should find it in Malaysia.
BUT,
After my dress hunting at Aeon Bkt Tinggi,Bayu boutique street, bangsar online store (kinda like the concept where we can view clothes online and go to the shop to try and buy) and some random online store.
I CAN'T FIND WHAT I WANT.
My last hope would be the bkt bintang area.
but,i don't think I have the time anymore if I get my teaching job.
SO,
I give up.
IF ANYONE GOING TO SINGAPORE SOON LIKE AROUND THIS MONTH,
LET ME KNOW YA.
I want S size,black colour.If I'm not wrong,there're few colour to choose.green,black and blue i think.wanted the green one,but still think that black is the universal colour.so i better get the black one and i tried the black one.The dress was displayed outside the shop when i was there.price:S$72.And it's on the 3rd floor near Limited Edt VAULT.The square things on the dress is metal chips.The dress comes along with a belt as well.I even go search for The Heeren website to get the floor.
OR,
IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS DESIGN IN ANY CLOTH STORE IN M'SIA,
LET ME KNOW ALSO.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

No comments: