Sunday, January 17, 2010

aiks

I'm not sure whether any of my colleague 'll read this.
Anyway, it's not important whether they read or not.
After forcing by my parents,
I decided to resign last wed.
And I was persuaded to stay because they lack of staff
but,after that I 'm regret.
AND yesterday,my dad forcing me to quit again.
and I wanted to quit as well.
because I don't like my time is totally on my work.
I want my personal time where I can do my own things like shopping and designing jewellery for sale.
I want to teman chiam chiam whenever he's off.
AND I WANNA WATCH GOSSIP GIRL!!
currently on season 2.I know,I'm outdated a bit la.ppl already came out season 3.but I like to dwl the whole drama and watch it in one shot.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
and I MISS MY HONG KONG DRAMA.
I thought marketer working time is flexible but I didn't know that flexible includes sacrificing my sunday sometimes.
Actually that time,I just wanna have a try.Who knows it's really so not my job.
I'm not persuasive enough.
anyway,plan to work until end of this month
After that,i'll relearn piano and driving.


No comments: