Friday, December 11, 2009

YES.STPM ENDS.AND SHOPPING

YEAH YEAH YEAH.
I finished my last year of school
and last day of wearing school uniform.

To kinda celebrate it,
me,fei fei and amin went to Bkt Bintang area to shop.
I spent around RM 300+ (include train fare and food)
I bought:
1.3 nail polish and nail polish remover in elianto. now they're having Rm1 nail polish.certain period one colour.now is bronze.

2.pimple corrector and concealer from Yves Rocher.

3.transparent bra stripe and black panty hose from random shop.

4.1 pair of wedges.

5.1 pair of ballet flat

6.KBS BB cream.THEY ARE HAVING 50% OFF for two type of BB cream leh.

7.refresher.

8.Hado labo whitenning toner which is selling hot in japan.

didn't get to buy clothes and accesorries as i don't see any REALLY PRETTY AND CHEAP one.I'll leave that to my Singapore trip.

going off to terengganu tomorrow.

No comments: