Tuesday, July 28, 2009

transformer...........of my teeth.

Finally,I don't have to wear braces.wee~
now ,we should see how my teeth transform.

the typical dracula teeth.some said they're cute.NO.I DON'T THINK SO.

after extracting 4 teeth,and waiting for the braces. just put on the braces,felt really irritated and lose weight becuase I can't eat with the tooth pain.(5/9/2007)

After two months...my teeth moved really fast.hohohoho.


After SPM,during the doing-nothing-month b4 NS.




After NS,went out for gathering.see sudah cantik.HOHOHOHOHO


End of last year,supposed to be taken out that time,but the dentist asked to put slightly longer.


two weeks before it's taken out.(28/5/2009)


one week before my braces are taken out.YEAH!
and now...........................................TADAH


see...see...see...very de happy lo.hahahahaha

Duration of putting braces:5/9/2007~9/6/2009 (ngam ngam 1 year 9 months)

1 comment:

stupid Q said...

wow..
relli look different~
leng lui o.