Saturday, June 20, 2009

tag

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player must answer the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 17:31
Name: Yin Xian
Sisters: no
Brothers: nil
Shoe Size: 5,6
Height: 153 cm.ngam ngam 5 feet.WAHAHAHAHAHA.(well,not a really big thing to proud of.hmmp.)
Where do you live: the town with the most crow.and i hate them.
Favorite drinks: erm.teh halia,teh o ais limau,vanilla milk shake,sprite,bandung from penang only,justea white grape flavour with aloe vera cube etc etc etc.
Favorite breakfast:breakfast buffet.wahahahahahahahaha.

Have you ever
been on a plane? : Yes
Fallen asleep in school? : when i was sick
Broken someone's heart : yes
Fell of your chair: yes.
Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call: yes
What is your room like: Pink.i want it to be lime green with dark green.
What's right beside you? : my handphone
What is the last thing you ate: pisang goreng
Ever had Chicken Pox: Yes when i was form 2
Sore throat: sure.tell me who never had it before.-.-.lame question
Stitches: yes on my chin
Broken nose: no.and i don't want it to happen also.

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: half half lah~
Like picnics: yes yes yes.provided that there's no mosquito around.(i have no idea why the mosquito love me so much)

Who was, were the last person;
you danced with : yi ting i think?in this morning.
Last made you smile : chiam chiam <3.because he helped me to buy McD and gave me in school this morning.
You last yelled at : the junior to sit down so that i can watch the performance

Today did you
Talk to someone you like : yes
Kissed anyone : yes
Get sick : going to
Talk to an ex : no
Miss someone : yes.right after i said goodbye to him
Eat : YA.OR NOT I 'LL BE REALLY MANG ZANG AND START TO SCOLD PPL.

Best feeling in the world : the moment when i'm with chiam chiam.
Do you sleep with stuffed animal: no
What's under your bed: old books and notes
Who do you really hate: that stupid legal ppl.(those who know me really well 'll know who's that)
What time is it now: 17:45

5 things i were doing 10 years ago
1.refused to eat and do not appreciate good food.hahaha
2.being a lam ah zhang with the really ugly bob and spec and crooked teeth,but still i'm so vain to dress up myself with those bling bling accessories
3.be my aunt's flower girl.
4.talking non stop with my table mate in school until i got complaint by the teachers.
5.bullying mei wei.hahahahahaha.i know i was very evil last time.

5 things on my to-do list today.
1.finished my homework
2.do mask
3.clean my room
4.prepare something
5.think of the stuff i have forgotten to do.

5 snacks I enjoy
1.cloud 9
2.crispy
3.skittles
4.mentos
5.cadbury black beauty chocolate.i wonder whether it's still in the market.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1.spend quarter of the money on what i want.food,bags,car,clothes,accessories,treatment,perfume etc
2.donate quarter of the money
3.invest quarter of the money so that i might get another billion
4.save quarter of the money
5.and the circle 'll start again like ornithine cycle.(see,i hv biological term.-.-)

5 of my bad habits
1.slow.i do things slowly.i eat slowly.
2.procrastinate
3.lembik sometime
4.too easy to believe
5.a bit loose.hahaha

5 places I have lived in
1.johor for few weeks during the holiday
2.penang for few weeks during the holiday
3.klang
4.port klang
5.3 months in sepang for NS.

5 people I'm tagging are
1.the person who wanna do this tag
2.the person who read this and tangan a bit gatal wanna do the tag
3.the person who wish to know me.(i'm out of idea.hahaha)
4.the person who never do a tag before.
5.the person who are new in blogging and need some post to fill up your blog.hahahahahaha

No comments: