Sunday, March 22, 2009

awww.

haha


the happy xian is back.


after I typed the emo post yesterday,


I read the bible.


I don't read my bible according to the chapters.


I simply flip a page.


and i know,


God 'll show me the right page to show me the way.


and He did it on me again.


it's not a solution,


but still it makes me feel so warm and comforted.



here goes the phrase:
Come to me,all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads,and i'll give you rest.Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me,because I am gentleand humble in spirit;and you 'll find rest.For the yoke I will give you is easy and the load I will put on you is light. Matthew 12:18

I know I'm such a bad people who only seek for God's help when I'm in trouble.
but,
still everytime He gave me some guidances.
He's such a sweetheart right?

anyway,
problem is not solved yet.
but i know He'll show me the right way.
I think this's the only support I have.
I don't feel like bothering others as everyone has their own problem.
don't wanna bother them further with my problem.

Phrase of the day:I try to control my tears and it chokes.So i cried sekali gus until I have no tears anymore.well,heart still aching.but I know,still academic performance is the first priority.You wanna cry?study your bio,chem,PA and do your math first.then you wanna cry until the whole klang flooded,I don't care.(recently talked alone more)

1 comment:

ayesha said...

"I think this's the only support I have.
I don't feel like bothering others as everyone has their own problem.
don't wanna bother them further with my problem."

I totally agree with this statement. I feel like that too! Like don't want burden them so much.

And it's AWESOME to have God. Because He is bigger than any person, any counsellor on earth, any teacher-He has your life in His hands. He is in control! Amen!

Sometimes we know we can do it on our own with God on our side. But if you feel too stressed, talk to me =)