Sunday, February 1, 2009

when?

When can I decide whether I can attend certain event without asking my parents?
(still finding excuse to calm me down)
When can I be independant financially?
When can I go out until any time I want?
When can I travel alone?
When can I drive?
When can I work?
When can I having a bf with my parents agree on it?
When can I decide whether to follow my parents?
When can I reveal my religion status?
When can I stay alone?
When can I?When can I?
well,I think it'll happen in mid june next year.
I 'll choose a university which is not really far and not really near to my house
so that I can decide my life?
hah.and by that time,i'll feel that staying with parents would be a better choice and start to regret why don't I choose a nearer university.
I'm that contradicting*fullstop*
and i chatted with my mom one day,
she said that I shall get a bf when I'm 25.(why 25?because I'm graduate by that time.)
GOD.why ar?
I have no idea.
I think maybe I'm the only child.So....my parents tend to control me?
whatever.not that I don't love my parents,just that I don't like to depend on them.

maybe I'm immature as every "immature teenagers"(well,I 'm going to be out of that category) always hope for staying alone because they want more freedom.
but I really feel like staying alone ma.......

*sigh*
whatever.I leave it to God.

Phrase of the day:If I'm staying alone,I want my room to be APPLE GREEN.and full with frogs stuff.I want a frog bed sheet,frog table,frog chair.WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.*dreaming*or maybe I should share room with chiam chiam.That time I'll paint my room in pearl white,with all those pirated Ikea furniture.HAHAHAHAHA (someone please wake me up)

p/s:I miss chiam chiam.really really really miss him.

3 comments:

Timmy said...

I'm not trying to boast, but I'm actually doing some of the listed things that you don't get to do now. Erm, yeah me?

petite said...

erm.this's because you're a guy?
hahaha

ChLoE~♥ said...

I do want my OWN room too..