Saturday, December 20, 2008

off to taiwan.

dang dang dang dang~
this petite is going to taiwan in few hours time.
she'll be back on 26th dec 2008.and I'll reach home in the evening.
oh ya,before i forget,don't try to get me.because i'm not bringing my handphone.WAHAHAHAHAHA.
any urgent stuff,(i know urgent)
still hv to wait until I come back.
hmmm.no choice, or not we two hv to pay for the phone bill.It's not really cheap.

but but but,
though i'm going on vacation,
I don't feel really excited.
hmm.
maybe due to someone.(you know i mean who.don't alalalala.i kasi hentam baru tau)
or maybe my bio projects.(it's not done yet.SHIT.80% completed only.nono,maybe 70%)
maybe because of the monthly angpao that influence my mood.
whatever.....
i miss my chiam chiam.
i think he spoilt me by meeting me almost everyday.
and now.T.T
6 DAYS.i can't see him.
................................................
everything turn to silence.
i know i know i know.
i'll explain when i come back.k?

No comments: