Saturday, September 27, 2008

1 little 2 little 3 little taggie.Part 2

Name: Chua Yin Xian/boss/the petite/sampat

Sisters: no

Brothers: no.I'm the only one.so?

Shoe size: 5 or 6.depends on the cutting

Height : 153 cm.ngam ngam 5 feet.

Where do you live: ermm.15km from Zakaria's mansion.

Favourite drinks: uncountable.depends on my mood loh.

Favourite breakfast: buffet breakfast where i can eat salad ,ommelette,scramble egg,fresh orange juice,porridge,nasi lemak,sausage,hash brown,fruits.A very healthy breakfast which a nutritionist should eat.WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever been on a plane?: yeap.1st time when i was only 8-month-old

Swam in the ocean: ya.

Fallen asleep at school:ya when i was sick and no teacher in the class.

Broken someone’s heart: ya.

Fell off your chair : ya.my fault.i fell of from the office chair where i geh gao goyang the chair vigourously with my butt.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:YES.ask KC la.

Saved e-mails: yes

What is your room like:PINK!ask my dad.

What’s right beside you: mary kay products.because i share with my mom.

What is the last thing you ate: steamboat

Sore throat: i'm not having it right now

Stitches: yeah.on my chin.another time i was geh gao went and throw something out while i was in a lorry and fell off from the lorry.

Do you believe in love at first sight: ermm.yeah but only happen in drama lo.love at the first sight seldom last.

Like picnics: YEAH.I think i asked KC before.but that fella ignore me.-.-

Who was the last person you danced with:wei john,for PBC one day camp.

Last made you smile: my dogs.They're so afraid that i'll take away their bah kut teh leftover bones.-.-

You last yelled at: my mom

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like:sms can ar?

Kissed anyone:no

Get sick:almost

Talk to an ex: no

Miss someone:yeah

Eat:OMG.I EAT TO LIVE AND LIVE TO EAT.

Best feeling in the world: ermm.someone you love hugging you from the back and watching the small kids skating.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no.i sleep with my bloster.

What’s under your bed: a box containing my old school notes.

Who do you really hate:noone.again,God said we shouldn't hate ppl.I love you,you love me,we're happy family~

What time is it now?12.21 a.m

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: YES.and thinking whether to surprise him since i already told him that i want to sleep but i'm having insomia and starting to answer this tag.

Do you have any siblings: no.

Do you want children: YES.they're so cute and adorable.then i can buy those tiny cute clothes for them.eeeee..

Do you smile often: YES.with my brace.

Do you like your hand-writing:yes.

Are your toe nails painted: No

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: ermm.any matteress 'll do.I'm not the "pea princess"

What color shirt are you wearing now: not wearing shirt but sleeping dress.

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: feeding my dogs gua.

I can’t wait till...:STPM exam over.then i can work and shop till i drop.

When did you cry last: ermm.when i was watching last episode of moonlight resonance.

Are you a friendly person: yes.If you're good looking la.tsk tsk.

Do you have any pets: yes.two rottie.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now: in car.or his house.

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? yes.He promised me that he'll marry me lo.If not,i kill him.(to Mr.KC,you better see this)

Do you sleep with the TV on? yes.the last time,watching powerpuff girls which is dunno how many years ago.Now i seldom watch TV la.I watch PC.

What are you doing right now: having insomia,doing this tag and missing him.

Have you ever crawled through a window: yes.during form 1.i was trying to pick up a pen which i accidentaly threw out of the window.

Can you handle the truth:yes.very calmly.

Are you too forgiving: yes.

Are you closer to your mother or father: mom

Who was the last person you cried in front of: ermm..can't recall.

How many people can you say you’ve really loved: har?everyone i know.

Do you eat healthy: ya.but sometimes i cannot tahan my nafsu and eat those junk food.i learn to eat healthy.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: no.that time both of us don't have camera phone lah.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? yes.my mom la,always make me cry wan.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?1.GOD 2.KC.i'll complain this and that to him.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?loud.especially when there's cute guys around.tsk tsk.

Are you confident?extremely confident.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.playing barbie dolls.I shaved off her hair and stupidly think that the hair 'll grow.
2.watching little lulu every morning.
3.diligently doing my homework which i'm not like that now.
4.playing role playing games with mei wei.
5.bullying mei wei.hahahahahaha.(because i tumpang her house before i went to school)

5 things on my to-do list today
1.sleep
2.clean my room.
3.finished my homework.
4.revision for endyear.
5.jogging.

5 snacks I enjoy
1.dessert
2.sea weed.
3.black seasame.
4.nuts.
5.ebikko with mayonaise.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1.invest the money so that i can have another billion.
2.give half of the another billion i got from investment to charity.
3.work for interest.not for money.
4.spend without looking at price tag.
5.invest again so that i can get another billion and do the same things again.It's like a circle that never end.

5 of my bad habits
1.lazy to clean my room.
2.hang my bra at my bed site
3.drag my homework.
4.sleep a lot.
5.love to hang around.

5 jobs I've had:
1.salesgirl for marykay.
2.class monitor.
3.ketua kebersihan.
4.secretary for clubs and society.
5.conductor in choir club.

5 OF MY HOBBIES:
1.sleep & roll around.
2.eat&cook
3.read&DIY
4.draw&talk non stop
5.dance& sing

5 People to Tag
1.Charmaine Ng.
2.Shan mei
3.Khadi.
4.timmy
5.tze hui.

No comments: