Thursday, August 14, 2008

patriot~

I cried when the beijing olympics organiser played the national anthem. (not Negaraku some more)

I'm just too emotional because that lousy IOC did not put squash as one of the game in Olympics.YES,I'M THAT CHILDISH AND IMMATURE.But come on,squash is much much better than the equestrian right?For equestrian,you have to transport the horse from your country to the host country.How if your horse suddenly died on the way to the host country?And that announcer said we need at least 5 years to train the horse.And the horse died,the rider have to take another 5 years to train another horse?WASTE MONEY,WASTE TIME,WASTE ENERGY.Tell me,what's the benefit of equestrian?train your patience with the horse?show your love to the animal?show your talent to train a horse well?Show that you're good in riding horse?Then why not having a horse riding competition?

Unlike squash,It trains your alertness.If you're not alert,you might be hitted by the ball.You need stamina to run here and there so that you can get the ball.Besides,the children also can learn about momentum and impulsive force from squash.

The main thing is,If squash is one of the game in olympics,we might get at least a gold medal kerana kita ada Nicole David.

Oh ya,I heard that they're going to pull out badminton from olympics because it's Asian games.
then you have to pull out football because it's Europian's game.I used to salute to IOC as they even put sepak takraw as one of the game in olympics.NOW SAYA PANDANG RENDAH AKAN MEREKA.(in BM,so that ....you know lah)

I pray that our national anthem 'll be played in this Beijing Olympics.Amen.
(hoping that we'll get holiday if we get gold medal.HAHAHAHAHA)

I love my country.
I want to enter local university and prove that local university is not as bad as all the people think.
Grass is not always greener on another side.
IF SOMEONE NOT GOING TO HIRE ME BECAUSE OF MY LOCAL UNIVERSITY CERT.
I REJECT THE BOSS INSTEAD OF HE/SHE REJECT ME.
YOU THINK SO EASY TO ENTER LOCAL U AR?
YOU THINK SO EASY TO BE DETERMINED IN FORM 6 AR?
sorry,i'm that innocent,thinking that the local university is not biased.
I forgot that our country is so corrupted.
BUT I STILL LOVE MY COUNTRY.
That's why sometimes my tears going to fall during Negaraku is played.
I'm not going to migrate because I'm the 1st class resident in Malaysia.What for I want to migrate and become the second class resident in other country.
I'm typical Malaysian.I believed that our country 'll become a better place for us.
and I hope that I'll not be dissapointed.
I shall repay now by studying my math.
I must do something for the country by not becoming a society rubbish (direct translation:sampah masyarakat)
SEE! I EVEN USE MANGLISH.
and I must study smart and hard to repay the country.
i can't repay in sports event like Nicole David because I lack of sporty genes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA! (I know lah,it's still very early to say that)
I believed that we Malaysian have faith in Malaysia,just that the politics makes us lose our confidence to the country.
WAKE UP,TO THOSE WHO CORRUPT.
we're paying you by working real hard,and you take the money to build a mansion for self -purpose.
We're paying you to make the country a better one,but what have you done?
tepuk dada,tanya selera.

p/s:this post actually is to motivate me to study and not surfing and loafing too much.sorry if you're not comfortable with my words/patriotisme

Phrase of the day:Crying now........

No comments: