Wednesday, August 13, 2008

another good news

Actually i'm having chemistry test tomorrow.but who cares?This good news already covered all my anxiety(actually i feel nothing for this test) and the mood to study.READ:excuse

the good news is,

I GOT A MEDAL FOR THE ADIDAS MARATHON.
(just finished running on time lah.not top ten.I'm not a runner.)

and without thinking of the test tomorrow,
this petite camwhore with the medal.- . -


metal on metal.my hand looks very smooth right?I apply lotion everyday.(there's no ugly women,only lazy women)





King of the road 2008


10 km finisher

The extreme one.KISS THE MEDAL.


Phrase of the day:I do so because i never get a medal for sports event before.(I'm that non sporty.can?)

1 comment:

sloweed87 said...

hey... u should share half with me coz i accompany you...