Wednesday, July 16, 2008

eccentric?

I have these new idiosyncrasies.They're not really new actually,just that I discovered them later,just like certain element in earth,it's always there,but no one discovers its existence.I apologize for using chemistry example as I was having headache with my chemistry.My confidence in chemistry has started to drop and I HAVE TO WORK MORE LAH.That's it.back to the story.

1st,I pull out those thick,curly,damaged hair.I know,my hair is getting lesser for unknown reason.(I drop a lot of hair everyday!) AND I SOME MORE GO PLUCK MY HAIR.ridiculous betul.Anyway,I don't know why,when i was doing my homework which stacks up as high as Gunung Kinabalu,I'll keep on touching my hair if i untie my hair.Then,I'll start concentrating finding for damaged hair by sliding my hand through my hair.So,I have new solution for this idiosyncrasy.

TIE MY HAIR INTO BUN WHENEVER I'M DOING SOMETHING WHICH IS MUCH MUCH IMPORTANT THAN PLUCKING HAIR.

p/s:I love plucking white hair (right? jamie) and finding imperfection in people's hair like split ends.

GOSH I SOUND LIKE A MONKEY.



My thick curly damage hair on my math T file.I could't solve the queastion ma, so ma started to pluck hair lo.( typical "ah so" slang in pasar)




SEE.my hair is so unmanageable and messy.

secondly,I sound like a grandma these days,especially in class.I just can't stand with a few noisy immature demanding kin na (children in hokkien) in my class.I just try to carry out my resposibility as a class monitor.AND ONE MORE THING I WANNA TELL THE PROBATIONARY PREFECT,especially that one looks like frog,sounds like mr bean.excuse me.when you're in the class,according to the hierachy in class,i'm just under the teacher.AND YOU'RE UNDER ME,OK?so can you follow my instruction?and keep your mouth shut when i ask you to pass up this and that.I'm not the one who set the rules for passing up the forms.I just follow the rules.AND YOU, AS A FUTURE PREFECT,CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE YOUR COOPERATION?

AND DEAR MY BELOVED PROBATIONARY PREFECT,

if you wanna use our classroom,pls tell me earlier.I don't want when I wanna go home and lock the door.Suddenly a bunch of ppl came in,and tell me your farewell party meeting is in our class.How am I suppose to find someone to keep the key?and there's someone who are so "brilliant" told me not to lock the class.How if my classmate's PA books went missing?Are you going to compensate them?- . -

Anyway,I'm not trying to show my power or what.and I'm not trying to show that i;m more mature than others.I don't think i;m mature.BECAUSE MATURE PPL WON'T TYPE THIS EMO POST.They'll try to settle it instead.hahahahahahaha.


Phrase of the day:I think I'm still suitable with monitor jobs instead of prefect's or librarian's.

No comments: