Thursday, July 31, 2008

randomness

Aesthetician says:
parents tak ada di rumah

Aesthetician says:
satu di KL

Aesthetician says:
satu di sepupu saya punya studio

-ChIn YeW- says:
ic

Aesthetician says:
jadi

Aesthetician says:
tak ada ice cream makan la

Aesthetician says:
tak apa

Aesthetician says:
saya pun tak boleh makan sekarang

Aesthetician says:
sebab gigi saya

Aesthetician says:
super sakit

-ChIn YeW- says:
icic
-ChIn YeW- says:
how come?

Aesthetician says:
sebab saya baru adjust gigi saya

Aesthetician says:
dentist tu cakap

-ChIn YeW- says:
ohhh

Aesthetician says:
saya blh keluar brace saya

Aesthetician says:
secepat mungkin

Aesthetician says:
saya pun terlalu gembira

Aesthetician says:
meletak rubber as rajin as a cow

*******************************************************************
-ChIn YeW- says:
haha..yala..if not both hand kosong kosong...feel boh song
Aesthetician says:
-.-
Aesthetician says:
it rhyme
-ChIn YeW- says:
=.=!
-ChIn YeW- says:
din notice
Aesthetician says:
i even boh song when my purse kosong kosong
-ChIn YeW- says:
lol..who will song ?
Aesthetician says:
haha
Aesthetician says:
now i boh song
Aesthetician says:
coz my fridge kosong kosng
Aesthetician says:
and my face is not kosong kosong
-ChIn YeW- says:
? wut ur face is not kosong kosong?
Aesthetician says:
got pimple la
Aesthetician says:
if my face kosong means
Aesthetician says:
no pimples at all

conversation above showed how "melayu"ish and sampat i am today.
Just to entertain my reader.*smile*(ouch,my jaws)
After adjusting my teeth,I hardly can smile and laugh and talk.
today,I didn't really talk in school.
So after school,
chat in MSN as a crazy people.(don't hv to open my mouth.)

Phrase of the day: I try not to put up sad stuff.I think my readers want to read happy and funny instead of yelling and complaining and emo post .RIGHT? (SAY RIGHT!OR NOT YOU'LL DIE)

1 comment:

ThE FalleN DarknesS GuY said...

oh the rubber i'm putting it now too lol