Thursday, January 24, 2008

shopping spree 5

*ahem*

went to aeon today

took bus there.

spent a lot

main aim is to buy annabel's present but end up looking for my stuff.

*ahem*

bought annabel's present

*ahem*

saw aisha and junxue
met so many ppl who're working there.3 in timberland.1 in fos.2 in Wh.1 in the laksa shop.2 in dome.

*ahem*

finally posted the RM 1 letter

*ahem*

regreted to spend money on kimgary.should save up the money to buy bandana in Wh

only 3 ringgit left in my ELLE purse

blame on skinfood.their stuff are too attractive.

*ahem*

almost can see the menteri besar.the bin toyol.

when aisha told me bout him,I thought he's a japanese.
and i thought he's a japan superstar until sha told me that he's the menteri besar.

his name sounds japanese-ish

*ahem*

went back with a double storey bus.woohoo.and bin toyol came at that time.with the police car somemore.

*ahem*


photo!photo!



from left:snow tea eye serum(RM44),pore mini balm(RM28),borteux
mask(RM8.60)
phrase of the day:I think i should buy the Wh bandana.I really need a job to support my shopaholism.I need money for ck euphoria blossom.I'm going to become skinfood fans ,not the face shop although they put a photo of a hot korean star in front of the shop.

No comments: