Monday, January 14, 2008

Experiment 1

Aim:
To investigate whether the postman open the mail.

problem statement:
Does the postman open the mail?

Hypothesis:
1.the money does not disappear .
2.the money disappear.

Inference:
1.our beloved postman too busy to check what's inside the envelope/the money is not enough for them.
2.our postman took it to buy nasi lemak and that postman is my friend,Rishi.(He insisted me to write him inside my post.I was threaten by him otherwise he'll take my bunny.bad uncle T.T)

material:
envelope,RM1,white paper, and stamp

apparatus:
glue and pen

procedure:
1.wrap the RM 1 notes with white paper so that the postman can't see the RM1
2.seal it tightly.
3.write your address.
4.stick a stamp on it. Put some glue on your stamp so that the stamp can be reused.
5.walk to the nearest post office and post it.

result:
I posted the letter on 24th of jan and got it back on 25th of jan.
A big salutation to our uncle postman.
I GOT MY RM 1 BACK!

conclusion:
The postman is too busy to open the letter.
It 's not opened at all.

accident do happen sometime:
before I posted it,my mom asked me don't be silly.They have a machine to scan through your letter.I was afraid that the postman found out and came for me.At last, I still post it.If the postman look for me,I 'll say I don't know which idiot post me this letter.

No comments: