Thursday, December 27, 2007

T°2

List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for:
1. blessing from God and all of my friends
2.Straight A1 for SPM
3.Skin Food rice mask
4.Calvin Klein Euphoria blossom
5.A trip to flee market in Mont Kiara and Ikano.
(Khadi,there's bus from 1u to Mont Kiara!! and it's FREE!)

Answer the following questions:
1. The person/people who tagged you is/are?
Aisha

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
close friend.my neighbour in 4s2 and 5s2.the one who build faith between me and God.the one who brought me to youth.the one who always let me tumpang to go home.(we support car-pooling!!)

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
sarcastic,fight for the rights,hot-tempered(she has tried to correct it,but sometime really cannot tahan la.),nice,knowledgeable

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
those small cube cards that contain scriptures

5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
"children these days har,don't know how to .........."

6. if he/she becomes your lover, you will?
oh,i'm heterosexual.

7. if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
ermm..her temper.

8. if he/she becomes your enemy, you will -?
God says, love your enemy.Confucius says we don't create enemy.

9. if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be -?
the answer 'll contradict with the statement above

10. the most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is -?
ermm..go to Dome to visit her.maybe i can get some discount coupon. XD

11. your overall impression of him/her is -?
NICE

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
huh?i don't really understand this question.I shall skip it.

13. the character you love of yourself are?
don't take revenge.I don't think there's a need to do so.

14. on the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
lazy?too easy to accept.

15. the most ideal person you want to be is?
ME.I'm who i'm.I don't need to be someone else.

16. for people that care and like you, say something to them?
L-O-V-E.I love you people!!take good care and remember to call me whenever there's party.Thanks for the toleration and love.Thanks for the memory you guys have created with me.Thanks for colouring my life.
(I'm going to cry....)

17. 10 friends who you love the most;
Who do I love?
1. God
2. KC
3. Aisha
4. Iona
5. Khadi
6. Jamie
7. Jimmy (my imaginary friend)
8. Cherylyn
9. mommy
10. daddy

who is no.6 having relationship with??(Jamie)
I don't know

no.9, a male or female?? (mommy)
female,of course.otherwise,i'll not sit here and do this tag.

7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing??(jimmy and daddy)
ermm..saya tak tau.

How bout no.8 and 5?
ermm...so-so.

What is no.2 studying about??(KC)
E&E engineering.now studying about hong kong drama.

When was the last time you had a chat with no.3??(Aisha)
ermm..chat ar.last week.

What kind of music band does no.8 like??(cherylyn)
jazz.

Does no.1 has any siblings??(God)
ermm..we're his siblings

Will you woo no.3??(Aisha)
nah.i told you already.I'M HETEROSEXUAL.I do mind to repeat this statement again.

How about no.7??(jimmy)
ermm..he's imaginary leh.this sounds so weird.

Is no.4 single??(iona)
No.

What is the surname of no.5??(khadijah)
shamsul

What is the nickname of no.10??(daddy)
my dad 'll kill me if I give him a nickname.

What is the hobby of no.4??(Iona)
doing random statistic.dating with *ahem*.camwhoring.crapping.

Do no.5 and 9 get along well??(khadi and mommy)
ermm..they haven't meet each other yet.

Where is no.2 studying at??(KC)
UMP.now,at home with his laptop.

Talk something casually about no.1??(God)
you don't see Him.you feel His exixstance.A great man who create miracles.

Have you tried to develop feelings for no.8? (cherylyn)
nah,I don't want to repeat it anymore.

Where does no.9 live at??(mommy)
my house

What color does no.4 like??(Iona)
black,green,those bright colours.

Are no.5 and 1 best friends??(God n Khadi)
Yes.

Does no.7 like no.2??(jimmy and KC)
ermm..they don't really know each other

How do you get to know no.2?? (KC)
long long story.the setting are mostly in the school library

Does no.1 have any pets??(God)
ermm..no comment

Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world??(jimmy)
kinda.with his xylophonic ribs and thick lips like angelina jolie.

tag:
acording to Yin Xian Say So Act 1990,I'm not allowed to tag.XD

No comments: